Thursday, March 31, 2011

Letter to Sponsor

This is what I am sent in the mail to the sponsor of my bill:

Dr. Representative Judy Biggert,

I am a graduate student in community nutrition at Eastern Kentucky University. I currently have a blog on blogspot.com about eating disorders. I am very passionate bout the bill H.R. 36 Eating Disorders Awareness, Prevention, and Education Act of 2011. I am working on my blog to help advocate this bill. I would really like to get you thoughts on this bill and would like to talk to you about the past struggle to try to get this bill passed. I would really like for this bill to be brought up in Kentucky. I know that you usually do not have time to respond to non-constituents but I hold this topic very near and dear to my heart. I would really like to know your thoughts on this bill and if I could do anything to help you in the passage of this bill

Sincerely,

Amanda Harden

No comments:

Post a Comment