Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blog Post!!!

Harriet Brown's Blog "Feed Me" which I said I posted on earlier was great!!! She posted my comment on her blog and asked me to send her a link to my blog!! It was really exciting because I really look up to her and I think her book and blog are amazing!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Harriet, I love you blog!!! I think that everyone know at least one person in their life who has an eating disorder. So many times people are hush hush about the subject but I agree with you. It is time to talk about eating disorders. We need to bring them out into the open. Let people know that they are not alone in their fight with their disorder. I currently have a blog that I am working on for graduate work that is about bill H.R. 36 which is awareness and prevention of eating disorders. I am really passionate about this subject and would love to get this bill passed. Thank you so much for everything you do in the effort for eating disorders.
3/02/2011
Blogger Harriet said...
Thanks, Anon. Send me a link to your blog!
3/03/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment